At Tilgate Park Water Sports we want you to enjoy your visit with us but also to be safe. When participating in kayaking, dinghy sailing or stand up paddle boarding there’s a certain amount of things to bring – Here’s a helpful list of what you should bring and what you can expect us to provide for you…
What to bring:
- Swimming costume to wear under the w
- etsuitLong sleeve T-Shirt top on cold days
- T-shirt and shorts for hot sunny days (no Jeans)
- Towel (the larger the better!)
- Water shoes, crocks or old trainers (no flip flops or bare feet).
- Peak hat, sun cream and a cold drink if sunny
- Woolly hat and hot drink for cold days
What we provide:
- Longjohn Wetsuit
- Waterproof top
- buoyancy aidHelmet for rafting or racing
- on the lake
If you are unsure of anything at all or have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. One of our fully trained staff will always be on hand to help.
Want to buy quality clothing and equipment on-line from a trusted local supplier – Click here